Sterling Silver Long Teardrop Earrings with Iolite
Gorgeous high quality violet-blue iolite gemstones adorn these lovely earrings. Hand crafted from solid sterling silver, a delicate hand-stamped scroll pattern encircles the edges of long, thin teardrops. Dainty and feminine, eye-catching and unique, these beauties are lightweight and comfortable to wear all day.
Also called water sapphire, iolite is pleochroic, which means that it displays different shifting shades of violet and blue depending on how you view the crystal. Iolite is said to carry the spirit of journey and illumination, and is the traditional gemstone for the 21st wedding anniversary. While most blue gems receive some sort of treatment or enhancement, iolite is a completely natural and untreated gem.
- 5mm iolite gemstones set in a serrated sterling silver bezel
- 10mm x 32mm solid sterling silver teardrops
- Hand crafted solid sterling silver French ear wires
- Earrings hang approximately 1.75" from top of ear wire
- Arrives in a cotton-filled gift box appropriate for gift giving.
- All items in the .aym. shop are READY TO SHIP and will be sent out within 3 days.
- FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the continental USA (standard shipping only).
---About the .aym. Aqueous Collection---
Inspired by the ocean, the Aqueous collection features gorgeous natural blue stones such as sodalite and iolite as well as rainbow moonstone. Wave and teardrop shapes are found throughout the collection. All of the pieces are hand crafted from solid sterling silver.