Copper Bangle Bracelets
These solid copper bangle bracelets are skinny but very sturdy and will not bend or lose their shape. They are hand-forged from 10 gauge copper wire and hammered to create a beautiful organic texture. The bangles then spend a couple of hours in a rotary tumbler to make them shiny and strong. They are finished by hand in a reactive process which gives them their lovely antique copper patina. Copper is a suggested gift for the 7th wedding anniversary.
There are three sizes in stock (please measure...don't just guess!):
Large - 2.75 inch diameter
Medium - 2.5 inch diameter
Small - 2.25 inch diameter
How to measure your bangle size:
1. Hold your hand as if you were putting on a bangle. Bring all of your fingers together with your thumb and little finger touching.
2. Measure around the hand at the WIDEST point with a tape measure or a strip of paper. Be sure to pull the paper or tape measure snug against your skin. Mark the paper with a pen and measure it with a ruler. This measurement is the circumference of your hand.
3. Divide the circumference of your hand by 3.14 to determine the diameter. (Example: Your hand circumference is 8 inches. Divide by 3.14 and get 2.54 inches diameter. A medium bangle would be the best fit for you.)
Available for purchase as a single bangle or get a reduced price on a group of 3.
- Arrives in a cotton-filled gift box appropriate for gift giving.
- All items in the .aym. shop are READY TO SHIP and will be sent out within 3 days
- FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the continental USA (standard shipping only)