Cow's Head Necklace - Farm Critter Haven Fundraiser
I designed this necklace as a fundraiser for Farm Critter Haven, a vegan animal sanctuary located in Egg Harbor Township, NJ. This family-run nonprofit rescues farm animals such as cows, pigs, and turkeys, and provides them a forever home where they can recover and thrive. $20 of every necklace sold is donated to Farm Critter Haven to help provide for the animals. A thoughtful gift for an ethical vegan or animal rights activist.
The cow's head is hand-formed from solid sterling silver wire, soldered and hammered. The pendant then spends a couple of hours in a rotary tumbler, leaving it lustrous and strong. The piece is assembled by hand using dainty oval cable chain, with 2" of larger chain on the end allowing the necklace to be adjustable. Since each cow is formed entirely by hand, no two are identical. Yours will be similar to, but not exactly the same, as the photo.
- hand crafted solid sterling silver pendant.
- dainty solid sterling silver chain.
- hand made solid sterling silver hook clasp.
- necklace is approximately 18" long, adjustable down to 16".
- Arrives in a cotton-filled gift box appropriate for gift giving.
- All items in the .aym. shop are READY TO SHIP and will be sent out within 3 days
- FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the US (standard shipping only).