Silver Studded Copper Bangle Bracelets
These solid copper stacking bangles are thin and delicate but very sturdy and will not bend or lose their shape. They are hand-forged from 10 gauge copper wire and heavily hammered for texture and strength. Five sterling silver granules are soldered to the bangle, providing an interesting contrast of metals and textures.
There are three sizes in stock (please measure...don't just guess!):
Large - 2.75 inch diameter
Medium - 2.5 inch diameter
Small - 2.25 inch diameter
Available for purchase as a single bangle or get a reduced price on a group of 3.
- Free US shipping (standard shipping only).
- In stock and ships within 3 business days.
How to measure your bangle size:
1. Hold your hand as if you were putting on a bangle. Bring all of your fingers together with your thumb and little finger touching.
2. Measure around the hand at the WIDEST point with a tape measure or a strip of paper. Be sure to pull the paper or tape measure snug against your skin. Mark the paper with a pen and measure it with a ruler. This measurement is the circumference of your hand.
3. Divide the circumference of your hand by 3.14 to determine the diameter. (Example: Your hand circumference is 8 inches. Divide by 3.14 and get 2.54 inches diameter. A medium bangle would be the best fit for you.)